Most people see Africa specially South Africa for its Dangerous game “Big Five” and all the variety of Plains game animals but very little is written or known about its Fantastic Wing shooting.
For the early raiser who is passionate about waterfowl, South Africa offers magnificent decoyed duck and goose shooting. Yellow billed duck and Red billed teal offer very fast and action packed shoots on the inland waters.
The massive Spur winged and Egyptian geese provide some excellent sport in the cultivated fields off these waters and please do not forget about the African driven Guinea fowl hunts and different species of Francolin or spur fowl that can be hunted over well trained pointing dogs.
So if you are up to the challenge for some “ Wing Shooting” we certainly can provided you with an action packed day!
Bird hunts Prices:
Up to 4 Guns @ $600,00 / gun/hunter per day/night.
4 to 6 Guns @ $550,00 / gun/hunter per day/night.
Observers @ $250,00 per person per day/night.
- Full board and lodging whilst on safari with us.
- All ground transportation while hunting and between hunting areas.
- Arranging and guiding of all shoots by qualified and licensed professional hunters.
- All support staff.
- 15% VAT on daily rates and transport.
- Any airline cost (local & international)
- Any private charters where required.
- Ammunition @ $25,00 per box.
- Gun rental @ $50,00 per gun per day.
- Pre clearance of firearm permits at OR Tambo Johannesburg.
- VIP Meet and Greed at OR Tambo if required.
- Return transport from OR Tambo international airport, Johannesburg to hunting lodge.